Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sociology Expirament

For our sociology project, we had to do something that was "deviant". In other words outside of the norm. An example of this would be an 11 year old being pregnant. My group, which had Sydney and Eli Reed decided to test whether girls that dress more "sexy" get what they want more often then more modest girls. So for thirty minutes Sydney and I walked around SDSU asking only guys for quarters to get on the trolley. We did this 2 different times. The first time we were dressed in heels and dresses. The second time we were wearing baggy pants and baggy shirts, no makeup and hair up. Below are pictures of us dressed "sexy" and "conservatively".



3 comments:

  1. Marion,
    I like your experiment! It was very creative, and your results are funny! Also, adding pictures to your blog was good, nice touch!
    :)
    You spelled experiment worng in your title though haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your experiment was really clever and well thought out. I liked how you compared two different scenarios and changed the variables. Plus, you look hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma is right, you spelled experiment wrong.
    And Emma, you spelled wrong, wrong.
    But Marianna, I loved doing this project with you. I don't think I would have been comfortable with anyone else with this very odd experiment. Grasias for being my partner! <3

    ReplyDelete